Forwarded Village list

DeletedUser350

I believe it would be much easier for everyone to navigate using a village list like this(the left colum shows all the towns in grepolis, don't mind the middle and right colums). The list can be openned exactly where the village name is right now(as in grepolis).
m5XctNK.png

Jariid

Actually I totally agree. It would be easier to have a drop-down list up the top left that you can pick your last five active villages, and then the rest of them also. Better than dragging the map around or using the tabs multiple times.

DeletedUser350

I thought that with so many big players there would be a problem managing all the villages without a list. No one else wants this?

DeletedUser924

I really don't have any problems because i use a filter method. If i want to find villages with axes i filter by number of units if i want to find the low church levels i do the same. With this method i can always jup right to the village i want.

DeletedUser80

If I have enough time, I will collect all usefull ideas in one thread and open a poll. The besteht ideas I will directly forward to our devs. Just for your information.