village defence

DeletedUser585

Village defence needs a serious upgrade, it is too easy to attack and destroy all the units, no matter what level the wall is. The game also needs more incentives to continue playing, once you start making nobles the game becomes very repetitive, there needs to be something else to strive for. I have played in both the beta worlds and the game has become very boring.

(*.*)

Earl
lol
You play with 500 points village or what ? :D. I lost about 8 000 axes 3500 lc 600 rams and 600 MA :D when I attacked at village with 500 spear. 500 sword. 500 arch. and wall lvl 18. It was bad morale but this is really too units :D it was morale about 40% :D and 2 days before this big loss I lost 2000 axes 1400 lc 250 rams when I attack at village with 300 spear. 300 sword and arch.... morale 55% :D :D This really need upgarde :D in last week I lost about 20 000 units :D

DeletedUser114

There will be soon a rebalancing, as Checkered Jester mentioned in one of his post here on the forum. But I agree with AshE, defence bonus needs rebalancing.

(*.*)

Earl
Tyrion ? :D you play this game ? :D rebalancing maybe but down ! :D and do something with province...the best will be some % bonus with Vasco's ( what it is ? :D )