Using the battle report "Attack Again" button

• Thread starter DeletedUser1433
  • Start date

DeletedUser1433

Maybe this isn't a bug but when using the "Attack Again" button in the battle reports for farming all attacks are sent from the village you are currently viewing even if the battle report is from another village.

For example: If you have 3 villages (V1, V2, V3) and while viewing V1 you open your battle reports and start sending farming raids from the report "Attack Again" button all attacks are sent from V1 no matter which village V1, V2 or V3, the attack was originally sent from in the battle report. To not have this happen you must select the village the attack was originally sent from with the "Select Village" LT/RT arrows or else as previously stated the attack gets sent from the current village being viewed. I know TW1 didn't care which village you were in when using the "Attack Again" button in battle reports, the attack would be sent from the attacking village associated with the report. Maybe this is intended on TW2 to make us use the presets, not sure (sorry I don't really care for the presets)? Seems a little cumbersome as your village count grows and the number of your farming raids also grow and a useless "Attack Again" button if you have to scroll through villages as you're viewing your reports to resend raids from the correct villages? Or set a preset and have scroll through the map to send presets to all your farms every time you farm while still having to select the village the farming raid is being sent from. Or maybe I'm missing something in regard to using the presets?

DeletedUser40

Not sure this is a bug, or missing feature in the game.
But we will investigate this.

DeletedUser894

When i am using reports and attack again button i always work from the villa i want to send from. I use the show/hide search arrow on the far right of the report overview. Type in enough of the villa name that i am in so it only shows those reports and then work up from the oldest report i want to use. Then move to next villa and repeat. While this is slightly time consuming it does mean that the troops from the correct villa are sent.

DeletedUser1433

Shouldn't have to do that Zaen, may not seem like a big deal now, but wait until you are sending farm raids from 100+ villages (there will come a time when farming is no longer needed because once most of your villages are mature you're making more rez than you can use, I stopped farming TW1 W12 at a bit above 100 villages). If you are hitting the "Attack Again" button in a report the attack should be resent from the village the report is associated with (all the needed info is in the report), not from the village you are viewing. You should not have to move back and forth through villages sending attacks via the reports "Attack Again" button. On TW1 I had a farm tab in reports, at the height of my farming it would take me 30 mins 4 times a day to send all farming raids using the "Attack Again" button in the report and every attack was sent from the village the report was associated with no matter which village view I was in.

DeletedUser1433

Zaen;n22964 said:
When i am using reports and attack again button i always work from the villa i want to send from. I use the show/hide search arrow on the far right of the report overview. Type in enough of the villa name that i am in so it only shows those reports and then work up from the oldest report i want to use. Then move to next villa and repeat. While this is slightly time consuming it does mean that the troops from the correct villa are sent.

That did work Zaen quite well!! Although I think it would still be very cumbersome later in the game as your village count gets up there.

DeletedUser894

Yes it isn't ideal but is the current best way of sending repeat farm runs. Oh how i miss TW farm report! I never stopped farming in TW1 and used to do about 800 villas in 10 minutes....

DeletedUser2918

It looks like they took out the attack again feature today. I am going to go crazy.