User interface size

Usurper

Squire
Hello fellows,

I got a little suggestion about UI size. To me it seems like the UI is way to big, everything is like "made for century-old ppl". Trade window, barracks, overview, tribe. I could name it all but I hope you understand. I mean, why is every single button in UI so damn big. If you made a cursor a bit smaller and every button downsized accordingly, UI would be much more user-friendly and easier to work with. You wouldn't need to scroll like a jerk. Working with overview panel would be so much better'n'stuff.

I've got already bunch of villages and it starts getting worse and worse. Can't even imagine the overview panel with 25+ villages, like watching "production" tab in there, that would be really messy. Also producing units in barracks is not that comfortable, I mean it's pretty OK but wouldn't it be much better if you didn't have to scroll down a bit all the time you want to train exact amount of LC (1366x768 resolution) or other cavalry/siege units. With a bigger resolution I think you can not see your whole training queue or active technologies. Also you wouldn't have to scroll in Academy all the time you wanna mint a coin (Probably only for lower resolution users again) but there is a lot of places in TW2 where even a 24 inch 1920x1080 monitor has problems.

I suggest either reduce size of the user interface so that it won't be too small but still very convenient to use or add the UI-size (like from 1% to 100%) in settings tab so that every single player has power to change and adjust his UI size as he wants in order to have a wonderful time in the game without needing to scroll everywhere (forums FTW). 1028x768, 1366x768, 1600x1200, 1920x1080, no matter the resolution, this option would give everyone the same game experience and joy.

Thanks for reading this, I hope you developers will take this suggestion into consideration and wish a you a beautiful day!

Cya in the game

DeletedUser107

Hi, thanks for suggesting thing. I have forwarded this to our devs. :)

DeletedUser2509

+1 to this idea, and instead of portrait pictures in troops/buildings, why not use icons