units

DeletedUser384

how huch tribuchet and berserkers can i build ?
and hoch much officers can i have ?
can i send 2 ore more officers in 1 attac ?

DeletedUser51

I don't think there is a limit besides your farm space, not 100% though.
Unlimited.
Yes.

DeletedUser384

what unit is good aggainst the berseker ? have u test it ?

DeletedUser51

You need 25 hq to get the building to create beserkers, so nobody has used them on the beta yet.

They aren't cavalry and they aren't archers, So I'd say the counter would be HC and swordsmen.

DeletedUser51

It is about 13x as strong as an axeman when it gets its bonus, but it costs about 36x as much

DeletedUser260

The berserker, without its bonus, is also 11% more powerful (per farm space taken up) than an axeman. It is 122% more powerful (per farm space) with its bonus.

So if you can stand the high resource costs and what is most likely a very long build time, that thing is the strongest unit in the game, and particularly excels at breaking stacks. It is probably not OP, because it has to be rebuilt often and probably takes a while to rebuild. It should have a pretty solid use case though, and could help speed up late-game by making stacks less effective.

DeletedUser51

Plus if you're using it to break stacks you aren't attacking very efficiently either. Hitting stacks is never going to be ideal.

DeletedUser260

Muldeh;n3370 said:
Plus if you're using it to break stacks you aren't attacking very efficiently either. Hitting stacks is never going to be ideal.
I agree, I was more referring to small stacks, like 2-3 D vills at most, that conceivably could cover a large portion of frontline. Large stacks would still be really tough to kill, and things to avoid at all costs.