Hi agian I have another Suggastion

On units overwive if we look we see a new overwive I sugestion

Deffence

----------

Exernal Units

-----------

Incoming support

----------------------

Attacks againts other player (Take Units Momnets place)

-----------------------

Incoming attacks (New)

----------------------------------------

Incoming attacks against tribe members (New)

----------------------------------------------------

Incoming attacks against allies (New)

Hope many like this :)

DeletedUser905

Incoming attacks already exists. But showing incomings for tribe members and allies is too much. Did you ever played TW before? How would you like the view with hundreds attacks coming only to your villages. With tribesmen and allies that would be thousands. I don't really want that kind of view.

DeletedUser1125

I think it is an interesting idea though. However, I think it should not show all Incoming attacks against allies and tribe as edufinn says since especially later in the game there would be far to many incomings. Also as most people know tribes do not always stick together. If people automatically see who is getting attacked when in the tribe this could lead to betrayal and so on.

It would be cool though to send "incomings" information to other players. Players could send incoming information instead of just reports to other players, and they could accept it to show them as an income or decline to show it on their incoming list for "other players"( tribe/allies). It is really useful to have a live ticker for incomings of other players sometimes.

I think this is a very useful addition to the usual "incoming information" that people post in tribe forums. ( where they could include information about wall/ defending units/ time of arrival).
Also I'd like to add that those information might could be "linked" to the incoming and through a click on the incoming could be shown. Of course the person who is being attacked should be able to chose what to show or leave something like a notice.

Additionally, it might be a possibility to send attacking information too. It would be basically the same way as the incoming. Chosing attacks, choosing which information to show( attacking units/ arrival time/ paladin weapon or whatever) send them to other players.
It could be useful to time attacks with other tribe members seeing the timers of important attacks.

Hope that is about what Another Guy wants to ;)