TW2 ASCII Art Painter/generator

DeletedUser2265

Hello, i have developed a program for TW2, winch will let you create ASCII art.
There is an issue with putting it directly to a post or something, because apparently TW2 hates copying/pasting multi line messages.
so to cope with that, when you paste an ASCII code, there will be a number of "X" letters in ur generated code, just replace each "X" with an enter, and you will have your generated image! :)

controles:
leftclick: fill
rightclick: empty
enter: generate code

This is windows only, i will also make an html5 version.

here is a preview of a test image i just made, that had generated
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░▓▓░░░X░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░X░░░▓░░░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░░X░░░▓░░░░░░▓░▓▓░▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░X░░░▓░░░▓░░▓░▓░░▓░░▓░░░░▓░░░░▓▓░░X░░░▓░░▓▓░░▓░▓░░▓░░▓░░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓░X░░░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓░░▓░░░░▓░▓░░░░▓░X░░░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▓░░░░▓░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░X

and after i replace each "X" by pressing enter whever there is an "X", this is the result

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░▓▓░░░
░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░
░░░▓░░░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░░
░░░▓░░░░░░▓░▓▓░▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░▓░░░
░░░▓░░░▓░░▓░▓░░▓░░▓░░░░▓░░░░▓▓░░
░░░▓░░▓▓░░▓░▓░░▓░░▓░░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓░
░░░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓░░▓░░░░▓░▓░░░░▓░
░░░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░▓░░░░▓░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░

and there we go ascii image generated by my program ;)

the download includes the source, if anyone wants to add onto it, it was developed in Game Maker 8.1

enjoy ;)

Download: http://files.tekfreakz-games.com/public.php?service=files&t=79406077c22f2b7aaf5e53e16fb1fdf9

DeletedUser80

What´s the sense of that program? For what do you need that?

DeletedUser2265

so you can make ascii art for things like tribe profiles.