Try and guess something about me (don't get hateful or nasty in your remarks, please)

Trolin

Serf
Hi.
By making a short presentation of myself, you are then supposed to guess things about me. Other people are welcome to add things about themselves, which then leads to other people guessing things about you too. It's important not to flame someone completely for opening up. Also, there are people that just sit and gather knowledge about the players in the game, so don't give out too much ;-) It might damage you. Only say things you feel careless about, but still gives an insight.

-
I'm 25years old and recently moved back in at mamma's house with her boyfriend, after I split up with my now ex-girlfriend. I've been searching for an apartment for a while now, without luck and have decided, to move to another town that isn't the Capitol of my country.
Currently I work with children aged 9-15, who struggle with one thing or the other.
-

Trolin

DeletedUser940

Zaen's response is on the spot... although i think it is tall dark and trolin. haha i bet trolin drinks like a sailor!!! but talks like a gent.

Trolin

Serf
Good to see some participation!
Hopefully some of you will have some courage to speak up about yourself too ;)
--
Zaen thinks I'm
"Tall dark and handsome"
--
I'm not that tall, my hair or skin is not dark. Handsome? I don't know. I can post a pic and you can be the judge.

DeletedUser940

Luck's soul has been ripped out of him by the morale he faces every day.

so about me. hmm i just graduated from a top 50 university in the world. (i think its in the top 30 ill have to check) and im currently looking for work. I have hobbies that include hiking, gaming, camping, tennis, and climbing. I enjoy long walks on the beach haha. I also have friends around the world who i hope to visit one day.

DeletedUser1689

LuCkIsNoExCuSe;n21074 said:
More like weird than ugly.

Well not everyone conforms to a certain 'style' that is considered popular Luck.

Trolin

Serf
seecretlare;n21098 said:
Luck's soul has been ripped out of him by the morale he faces every day.

so about me. hmm i just graduated from a top 50 university in the world. (i think its in the top 30 ill have to check) and im currently looking for work. I have hobbies that include hiking, gaming, camping, tennis, and climbing. I enjoy long walks on the beach haha. I also have friends around the world who i hope to visit one day.

Thank you for sharing!

Here's my guess about you mate; once you visit your friends around the world, you will buy them an umbrella and go skipping in the high-street while they watch!

DeletedUser1823

i think your the type of guy with a dating profile ;)

I would like to know if this is correct :p