Forwarded Troops

DeletedUser2543

You can see the troops in your current village, but it doesn't show how many of them you have in total... please, put the total number of troops that you have together with the number of troops you have in the village

DeletedUser80

If you click on the "shield with the 2 swords" in your toolbar, you'll get a overview of all troops in your villa and what they are doing at the moment.

DeletedUser1879

This doesn't give a total, which is what is being asked for. Why reject this? Players need to see the totals of their troops that have been produced in villages, not only are we too lazy to do the math ourselves, but it becomes an unfeasible task as we continue growing.

DeletedUser2507

Yes, devs could add somewhere all unit number, because right now we must add numbers every groups (farming attacks, in villages etc).

DeletedUser80

Yatogami;n27276 said:
This doesn't give a total, which is what is being asked for. Why reject this? Players need to see the totals of their troops that have been produced in villages, not only are we too lazy to do the math ourselves, but it becomes an unfeasible task as we continue growing.

Sorry, that was my mistake. I moved it accidently into "rejected".

Further opinions to that idea?

DeletedUser1879

The predefined filters for the units overview don't include the Hall of Order Units. They should.

DeletedUser80

Yatogami;n27313 said:
The predefined filters for the units overview don't include the Hall of Order Units. They should.

Yeah, I agree. The HoO-units are "special"-units. Maybe therefor they aren't visible there.

Jariid

I wouldn't mind a two-tiered HUD-trooplist with a line saying what is from support and what is from your village.