troops dissapear

DeletedUser633

Last night I've sent some attacks on Barbarian Villages and this morning I was really confused, because almost 90 Units just disappeared. First I was not sure about it but then a mate told me that he has the same problem. He has even lost 150 units.

We can prove the existence of the units by reports.

DeletedUser399

One off my preset farming groups dissapeared in the moment no one could login.
I never delete reports, so I checked when I used them the last time all together (about 14 hours ago) and in the time from then to now I didn't lose any troops according the reports. That's also logical because I only attacked barbarians and a cleared village.

This is the first time it happens to me, so maybe it was because of the downtime. If you need more information, just ask ;) I also took screen caps so if that would help let me know.

DeletedUser376

Write a support ticket please, I'm pretty sure that's a better way as moderators are not necessarily ingame supporters. ;)

DeletedUser399

The post is not to get my troops back, but because maybe it happend to others too, and if so then it could be a bug. But maybe it's smart to report it too indeed,thanks didn't think of it.

DeletedUser633

yeah I had the same problem yesterday... I posted it also in this forum but no reaction until now... I also don't care about the units but the should fix this bug asap

DeletedUser3

Hi Guys. Can you please check if you accidentally sent the units as a support instead of an attack? I would like to check this first. Please confirm. Thank you

DeletedUser633

In my case it wasn't a support... As I said I could prove it with reports.

DeletedUser449

I've reported this here once, it keeps happening with me once in a while, most of the times, when I'm with the map opened and my troops are arriving from an attack. I've seen many people with the same problem, troops that disappeared out of nowhere

DeletedUser138

Domiiiinator;n4940 said:
In my case it wasn't a support... As I said I could prove it with reports.

Possibly not, cause we dont send reports for support atm, not all of the cases at least.

DeletedUser581

mines dissapeared in farming barbarians, not one single inform with losses :S