Implemented Tribes details

DeletedUser495

Hello Innogames !

I propose you to add more details about the tribes. For exemple, in tribalwars 1, we were able to see the members, the leader of a tribe. Here this isn't possible anymore =(. We are at less than 24 hours before people can attack and this isn't easy to make diplomacy without even know who is the leader of a tribe ;-).

Continue to develop this game, i'm sure it's gonna be greater than it is currently :D

DeletedUser250

There was never a way to tell who the leader of a tribe was on TribalWars. Tribes could put their leader on their profile if they so wished, but they can do that here as well.

DeletedUser495

Actually, we were able to put the rank of a player under his name in the member's list (leader, recruiter, diplomat,...) That was an easy way to know which player send a message to

DeletedUser250

Nicoolse;n2915 said:
Actually, we were able to put the rank of a player under his name in the member's list (leader, recruiter, diplomat,...) That was an easy way to know which player send a message to

You could put titles, yes, but that is not the same as the game showing you who the leader is.

I meant there was nothing that said who was duke or baron or diplomat, etc. built-into the game itself.

You can set titles here just like you could on TW, except here you can't view the members of a tribe (though I agree with you that that should be changed).

DeletedUser3

The tribe member list will display titles in the future. Though default groups exist (diplomat) you will be able to customize them, which will be displayed for others. Thanks for the feedback Nicoolse.