Forwarded Tribe Profiles

DeletedUser250

The lack of info available about other tribes is a bit odd. For example, I can view tribe rankings, I can click a tribe to view their profile, I however cannot see who is actually in the tribe, nor mark the tribe on my map, I can simply see how many villages and players are in the tribe, and the average points per player (but not per village).

It seems odd, because this is the type of stuff that'd seem more understandable to be lacking if this was Innogames' first foray into this type of game, but it isn't, and as such it seems weird to lack such things when they were shown in the original TribalWars.

DeletedUser117

I agree and also there should be an option to use bb-codes in profiles.

DeletedUser371

First, let start from the forum rebuild because now it looks very bad. It's always been also strength tribes.

DeletedUser250

JaviFlores;n1948 said:
It's always been also strength tribes.

Eh, since when?

Most top tribes barely touch the forums on TW, they use skype for nearly everything.

DeletedUser116

then that's a recent feature. When I stopped playing tribal wars ( a year ago) the forum was the most used asset in a tribes communication. One of the reasons is that skype is good to talk when you are on at the same time, but when you want to let the entire tribe know something, you need to have a system where messages stay for people who aren't on at the moment, like the forum.

DeletedUser250

Sir Archangel;n2220 said:
then that's a recent feature.

No, skype has been the de facto method of communication in such tribes since at least 2008.

Note that I said "top tribes".

i'm not saying the forum is useless, but most top tribes use it sparingly. That has been the case since I began playing .net on W18.