Forwarded Tribe members

DeletedUser720

Hello,
I think it would be a good idea to make he tribe colour on the map a more distinguishable colour such as green, currently when you zoom out it is quite difficult to see your tribe members easily from other players and barbarians, especially seeings the text colour is the same as barbarians. It is easier to see allias than tribe members and I think this is not right :)
Thanks

DeletedUser889

I like it....Making your tribe appear as one color together and then any allies that you may make a pact with a separate color.This would make the zoom feature more useful in locating potential targets vs friendlies.

DeletedUser959

I agree at the moment it's difficult to see tribe members I thing something like yellow would be better.

DeletedUser894

Agreed, anything to help make your tribe etc more visible would help.

DeletedUser926

I agree with above suggestions, that would definitely help.

DeletedUser1150

I'd love to have the good old minimap from TW1 and all its features.

DeletedUser1075

Might be a bit off topic, however it would be nice to see a different color text for those still under attack protection.

Like the idea proposed here as well.

DeletedUser1147

I strongly agree that another, more easily distinguishable colour should be used. (green, yellow, orange) I personally would go with green.

DeletedUser1208

Agreed and it would be great if we have a minimap like TW1 .

DeletedUser1125

Totally miss some features of TW 1, I am aware that TW 2 should be something different but that doesn't mean it should get worse :p
I feel mostly lost if i try to discover some places around my little town.