Implemented Tribe forum move thread

DeletedUser720

Name pretty much says it all, we are missing an option to move threads to other categories which would be very handy :)

DeletedUser793

you know what else would be really handy? Some competition in this game. My tribe is over a million points already

DeletedUser262

Hi there.

Very good and useful if it had been the site of a more open cheat, cheat where everyone could sing and closed a cheat, cheat wherever the clan could sing.

It is projected to drop a communication as a matter of record Strait Strait clan too .. Thanks in advance to those pondering .....

DeletedUser262

Hi there. Very good and useful if it had been the site of a cheat open communication where everyone can sing cheats and cheat the closed communication, where only the clan can cheat up.

Would map to cheat a Communications window, had always been open.

DeletedUser123

I am pretty sure you mean chat (place for communication, like skype) not cheat (breaking the rules on purpose).

And please open new topics for new suggestions.

DeletedUser738

theweeeboy;n6685 said:
you know what else would be really handy? Some competition in this game. My tribe is over a million points already

SPAM: if you want some competion divide your tribe and play against you... you can have some competition but you dont want to divide so...

and i belive that idea of moving thread should exist imagine if everyone here post ideas questions and everything you want in the same blog that will be a difficult chanlegger

DeletedUser260

I think moving threads is pretty basic to a forum's operation, and I'm surprised it wasn't in the game to begin with. I think this is a very good suggestion.

DeletedUser688

I was surprised too, and even more when I found that there is an option to move reports and messages to favourites/archive (its pretty much the sam function)