Forwarded Tribe Forum - Messages order

DeletedUser310

Hello everybody. Don't you believe that it can be convenient to reverse the order of the messages in the tribe's forum? It could be much more comfortable if the newest messages were shown at the top and not at the bottom.Obviously, to not create inconvenience to those accustomed to the current method, you might consider this feature as an option that can be disabled from the settings.
Waiting for an answer.
​K.

DeletedUser905

Kheops;n13282 said:
Hello everybody. Don't you believe that it can be convenient to reverse the order of the messages in the tribe's forum? It could be much more comfortable if the newest messages were shown at the top and not at the bottom.
​K.
In our tribe forum newest messages are shown always on the top, not at the bottom. Or do we have different understanding about what is a newest or what is a top and the bottom?

DeletedUser310

Probably you're talking about the forum's topics. ​I am referring instead, to the order of messages inside the threads.

DeletedUser905

Kheops;n13517 said:
Probably you're talking about the forum's topics. ​I am referring instead, to the order of messages inside the threads.
I see. But this is normal behaviour of probably 99% forums around the Internet. Even in this very same where we're writing now. Why do you want it to be changed?

DeletedUser310

Usually, I open the topics looking for new messages.
Watching all the messages from the start of the discussion is completely useless. By the way is a fastest method in a game where time is so important.

Anyhow, as you can see in the setting page on this forum (and many others, trust me), there's an option just dedicated to this.

http://i.imgur.com/LB1L8zt.png