Tribe Domination - Rudimentum

DeletedUser40

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

The leading Tribe, Wandering Kings, now owns more than 75% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on Rudimentum. The Tribe Domination event has thus now started.

With the start of the Tribe Domination players can now no longer register on this world.
As soon as a Tribe owns at least 85% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes, the realm will be closed and victors be crowned in several categories! Furthermore, all members of the winning Tribe will be rewarded with 200 Crowns each!

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser2884

Untill WKA are dead I dont see the point of closing the world if W K get 85% of villages they could just noble loads of barbs to get that amount if there allready at 75%. Plus 3 WKA memebers are in the top 20.

DeletedUser2884

nvm I want world3 and world1 to be over hopefully we can get another world. As the spawning in Sandbox is awfull... Like everytime i try and play that world I spawn like not even on the outside of the map but like in the middle with 8k point+ villages around me

DeletedUser40

We are evaluating the numbers from the servers this week and will see if the worlds are still active or have reached the closing limit.

DeletedUser1587

I think the worlds should be closed (at least the ones where the conditions have been met) and no new worlds should be opened, it is probably tome for Beta players to move on to their mother-language domains.

DeletedUser2884

I play US, EN and Beta.. and have played on NL but idk i just like playing beta because they get updates faster espically when its a big update like the 2nd village was and stuff like that.

DeletedUser2884

how much is this world of finishing now? has the % gone down or up?

DeletedUser40

Our own (manual) calculations shows a 76% domination for rank 1 tribe :)