Trades/Market

DeletedUser1745

On the list of trading offers include player's tribe ( as most of us would prefer to trade with allies & NAP rather than with enemy). Perhaps also include what was traded on a subsequent acknowledgement.
I also find it impossible to overwrite the time for delivery as I really don't care much try to find the time I wish to indicate by moving the sliding icon...

DeletedUser894

There is the option to click *tribe only*. If you can't see it click the filter button, it may be being hidden. As for changing the time travelled i have found the easiest way to alter the time is to just highlight the hours and input the number i want, usually around 3-4 hours for me. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser1745

Zaen;n19046 said:
There is the option to click *tribe only*. If you can't see it click the filter button, it may be being hidden. As for changing the time travelled i have found the easiest way to alter the time is to just highlight the hours and input the number i want, usually around 3-4 hours for me. Hope this helps.

Yes I know about filter for Tribe, I was suggesting to have an indication for Allies/NAP as well...

DeletedUser894

Hmmm, that wouldn't be possible as diplo is something taken on trust and doesn't effect the game settings apart from each tribe seeing what Allies and NAP's are coloured on the map. Remember it is done on trust, that the other tribes mark you the same as you mark them.