Total amount of troops?

DeletedUser1689

I don't know if something like this exists already in TW2 but maybe there could be an option under 'Units' where you can see the total amount of troops. It would be useful so you wouldn't have to bring out the faithful calculator.

DeletedUser107

Do you mean something like this?
405d5d07c7a190208090fc396cafc783.png

DeletedUser1482

A la rigueur clique sur les écrans a coté des épees ,et ' unités.Y'a des rectangles avec 'tout' en 'transit' 'sur place.Pas facile a trouver certes.et puis il faut combien de niveau de caserne pour sortir un peu combattants c'est long ?et puis il n'y a pas d'atelier non plus hein!

DeletedUser107

SwHoMa;n17880 said:
A la rigueur clique sur les écrans a coté des épees ,et ' unités.Y'a des rectangles avec 'tout' en 'transit' 'sur place.Pas facile a trouver certes.et puis il faut combien de niveau de caserne pour sortir un peu combattants c'est long ?et puis il n'y a pas d'atelier non plus hein!
Hi could you please type English on the forums, since that's the only language acceptable here. Thanks

DeletedUser1689

James;n17877 said:
Do you mean something like this?
405d5d07c7a190208090fc396cafc783.png

That would only apply if all the troops are home. Something extra that monitors the total amount of troops in a village whether they're home or out.

DeletedUser1614

you can go to the bottom-Overviews-Units and press "In transit button" and you will have all your troops there. tbh, i find a display in barracks of my complete number of each unit more efficient than the number of troops i still have in town which i can very easily see in the top-right of the screen. instead of this redundant feature a total amount of each in the barracks would be more usefull

DeletedUser1689

The barracks thing is the sort of thing I was talking about. Like in TW1. But that wouldn't work here so a new feature that does the total needs to be implemented, in my opinion, in the units bar in the bottom.

DeletedUser1765

It would be helpful if we could see the total amount of troops beside the amount which are in the village. In the barracks page, where we recruit units.