Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser2884

5a44a192c3b2ba86a5f6f76558c2bbb8

DeletedUser2884

btw this map updates. If another tribe is to come into the top 5 i will make a new map but dont look likely

IchigoPL

Hello there should be update so i made a new map for this serwer.

currently there is 6 top tribes that even count in game.
and political situation in game is PLW EXO PLH aPLH VS LORDS TDK
so 3 polish tribes dominated this server. and to add more top 20 players are from poland too ;]

we wished for international competition and since from start polish players were half of server then we made enemies of all others ;]
Poland is strong better not take us lightly next time ;]

610b6763c0b9f3f7e1ecb01413ead240

Last edited:

DeletedUser2884

Well done - Is anyone even at war on this world anymore or has it just gone peaceful? or do the polish tribes just all work together, idk not played really since. The speed I played like about 2 weeks after speed but then my laptop had a fall down the stairs.Even do polish ribes have dominated W4 am suprised LDS are still going with basically complete diffrent members to when it started, never rated TDK that much so not suprised they have dropped like clowns

DeletedUser2884

Oh just seen the political situation, So what about ACH? lol

DeletedUser2884

Might play again but everytime i try start over, I spawn right next to one of the people of ACH or just in a spot where a tribe is based so am allways screwed, so wait 3 days try again an once again bullsh!t never spawns me on the rim so i could maybe grow and might have a tiny chance :[