Rejected "the very best!"

DeletedUser2759

I was thinking, now I know how this might sound but just the concept is what i wanted to share.
What if there was a building that upgraded units at the cost of provisions? You can upgrade unit walking speed by 5% using 1000 provisions? Or you could upgrade there defense against infantry units or cavalry or archers?
I was thinking this would be a good idea but a little over powered if the cost was crowns or resources.
The reason behind provisions is this, in order to make a big village with level 30 resource buildings you cant build units, meaning a smaller defense in that village or a weaker army in the village. So in order to make this less overpowered you cant have a huge army that's also upgraded. Also i was thinking you would need a level 30 head quarters to make it.
I would love to be able to upgrade my units to their surroundings, say i have a offensive village deep in blue, i could upgrade their walking speed so they can go to the front lines faster. Or vise-versa, you have a village on the front lines you could upgrade their defense.
Hope you like this idea, i doubt it will ever get added to the game mostly because tribal wars 2 but i would love to see some form of way to make your village unique besides how many light cavalry and sword men you have.

DeletedUser80

The idea is very interessting. Nevertheless I think it's to much for the moment. New buildings and new units are suggestions for the future. We will keep your idea in mind. Further opinions?

DeletedUser2759

i was just suggesting a building that could make your troops work differently, kind of how the hall of orders works differently for certain village, you pick a order based on where its at and if its going to be all defensive troops or all offensive troops or mixed.
I just thought making the heavy cavalry travel faster but at the cost of attack power or defense against infantry would be interesting :p

DeletedUser80

But it is a new building... therfore a idea for the future ;)