The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

six paths of pain

upload_2017-10-13_17-31-3.png

no more talking start playing :*
you all talk anyways

upload_2017-10-13_17-36-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarl RedHair

no more talking start playing :*

Bully Wolly, you disappoint me. Challenged you mono e mono. Seems like you are running scared and have not grown a pair yet. Got one of your suck buddy minions to attack me (Strinin). I even made it easy for you I left CLD, know known as 1UP and started a 1 man tribe Asylum of the Insane.
Come on Bully Wolly, show me what you got. All I have seen so far, is you head up your arse.

Bully

To all fairness its TW2 against the whole world. lol every tribe attacking us nice management, But not good enough :D
we will Bully you :D

Venutius

@Bully How about you kick 114 members and make it a fair fight. Don't complain about us merging together if you have a significant members advantage.
And yeah, I've said it before but you could turn this into a shit reality soap called "The Tribal Housewives" or something like that :D

mada27

Where are the admins to explain this???? in 3 minutes after RIP conquered that village he could recruite 723 spears and 1375 swords. There it wasn't any incoming support to Sandalia who landed at that time!
RIP are you here to explain this?

Attachments

• rip is cheating.jpg
    rip is cheating.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 206

Venutius

RIP = Speedy Gonzales...
He could have coined up those troops, used troops from his inventory, ... There are many ways to get troops fast, all you need to do is use some coins

mada27

in just few hours farm is back to lvl 30 and wall from 0 to 15. I have got dozes of reports like this. This BETA server is a shame, i respect all the enemies who fight fair but R.I.P and turan058 are abusing of using crowns. Full nukes rebuilded from 0 in just few minutes, hundreds of buildind levels upgraded in few min, dozes of tickets and complain against these players and they still playing this server.
--removed--
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kr33log Go ahead ban my account because i spent too much time on this game and i have played fair! Leave the players like RIP and TURAN058 to conquer the realm. Starting from now they will not need to spend "money" in this game because i am giving up and maybe after me other active players they will realize is not worth it to spend time here when somenone cand do anything in this game. For more the 1 month these turkinsh players are uzing every day hundreds of crowns or more.

Guys enjoy BETA Sever!

Attachments

• prof1.jpg
    prof1.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
@mada27 I can understand your frustration. However, we do not tolerate support tickets being posted on the forum. The game is up and running because of people spending money on the game, so others can play for free. My colleagues and I do our best to look into any cheating, I can assure you.

mada27

if the players who are not spending money in the game will leave the game...the guys with unlimited crowns will need to use crowns anymore??? NOT! you will see how many crowns will spend rip and touran after we will leave the server!!! BE SMART and make a balance!!! without active players nobody will spend any crown on it!

Venutius

you hate "pay to win" players but you are playing a "pay to win" game. You should be happy that people buy crowns. no crows = no money = no tribal wars. Trust me I understand your frustration but there's nothing you can do about it. Innogames need a way to fund their game, I rather have this than ads popping up everywhere.