The Testing of the Endgame Begins.......

Celeste-Sky

Hello Community Celeste-Sky here reporting the news on Recruitment and Strategy of the new world here on the Beta Server.
Things are starting to shape up as we all wait out protection.
Tribes are recruiting and the strategies are different of course.

Some going for the most in Victory points just with recruiting and others taking a more careful approach to who they recruit. -Which strategy will win the day?

The top 4 are there because of the number of Victory points they have already gained just for starting the game and picking up players. *Noted is the fact that if you lose a member for in active behavior you lose the Victory point for the tribe.
Mass Recruiting tribes known for holding onto members just to take up space of course have not done any weeding out of those members yet. While other's are cleaning up their ranks early.
Stay tuned for updates as they come in.
This is Celeste-Sky, the Eye above watching this world to deliver the news straight and concise.

Celeste-Sky

Ladies and Gentlemen that day has come, protection is about to drop and bash points will start to show on the board. Who will come out on top today? What wars will be started because the tribe recruited the wrong kind of player for that area. How many troops will be lost because of in active members at the wrong time of day.
Stay Tuned for the fast facts coming later in the day as the beat of the drums ring out here in Rudimentum.

Celeste-Sky

da dit dit dit
This just in, word on the street is some tribe is charging a crown entry fee to get into their tribes and stay. It started at 50 and the last heard it was 150. If anyone has any information on this and where this practice came into favor please message me here in the forum.
I would like to interview you for an upcoming edition.

Bashpoints are being racked up as the tribes are jockeying for position in the provinces.
At the time of Night Bonus tonight I will have the Rankings for Total Bashpoints Posted and a synopsis of the tribe that is at the top.
Stay Tuned for more news as it comes across my desk.
Celeste-Sky for Rudimentum signing off for now.

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
I heard an entry fee of 200 crowns, so the level goes up fast to recruit more members.. no donation = kick.

Celeste-Sky

So dutch Pirate this is a practice that is for those that value numbers over quality of player?

Questions to the readers?
Would you pay this kind of fee and why?
Do you feel that this kind of fee brings in more quality players?
Should Tribal Levels even be able to be bought with Crowns?
How does this practice hinder or promote the equality of game play?

Last edited:

Jarl RedHair

Well looks like this world with end up like all the rest. Merge to win. TW2 and SAS merging. What a pity. More people, more victory pts. TW2 will be a 200 member tribe soon, and will hold onto inactive's to keep victory pts. CLD will max out at 50 members. Was hoping everyone else would do the same and fight for the win. Way to go INNO, another piss poor update that the TW2 Community did not want. Lame, Lame, Lame.

taylorswift

Whats with the MRT bullshit this TW2 tribe goes with?

Their top-3 player doesnt even have over 100.000 bashpoints combined. Heads up TW2-tribe, im coming for you and you guys wont have it pleasent ;)

Jarl RedHair

Well looks like this world with end up like all the rest. Merge to win. TW2 and SAS merging. What a pity. More people, more victory pts. TW2 will be a 200 member tribe soon, and will hold onto inactive's to keep victory pts. CLD will max out at 50 members. Was hoping everyone else would do the same and fight for the win. Way to go INNO, another piss poor update that the TW2 Community did not want. Lame, Lame, Lame.

Tribe Celestial Dead is a Dead tribe. Founder went MIA. Have a new founder and going through the process of a new name. New Name, New Tribe, New Beginnings. Happy Days.

six paths of pain

ya prolly got shut down by to much Mrt flowing fromTw2 lol idk been down for 3 hrs or so i know it's not he game in general but my other servers work

Bully

its just a link down i think. and to answer all your question. we did not merge with any tribe we eliminated INT POT and SAS, gave a big blow to CLD. see the stats they don't lie. And now players from INT SAS and POT merged with CLD. sixpaths of pain all your tribe ran to CLD. jarl SAS merged with us? no SAS players went to you tribe CLD. Its not a MRT bullshit as you said. all are player are active you people are afraid of us so now talking in forums and crying. You should not accuse us. Come and play the game. We see don't say much in forums because we are busy nobleing you :)

Thanks

Jarl RedHair

Yo bully man, duh I could have had a V8 and taken a power. Apparently you can't read so I will type slow for your benefit. CLD is no more, again I repeat CLD is no more. The only player you ran off was our founder Jaded One due to your bullying. We have a new founder and soon to have a new tribe name. Saying you are not a MRT and did not merge with S.A.S is like saying the iron kettle is not black. Any tribe with over 100 members is a MRT, you have 150 or so members and have room for 50 more. If you are not a MRT why are you still recruiting members from the former members of POT, INT, and CLD. Can we say MRT again. YOUR tribe is NOTHING but a bunch of barb munching "want a be's" that will never BE. Can we say MRT<MRT<MRT. Yes, POT and INT merged with us but will be under a new name. Don't know of any SAS that has come to us. Don't want them because they will be TW2 spies. You need to try to get DBD to merge with you they are working with any way. They are looking for a HUG partner to keep them safe.

As far a being afraid. Please don't make me pee my pants from laughing so hard. ROFLMAO opps there went another piece of my butt falling off from laughing. Now I have a smaller butt.
So if you want some, come get some bully man. Opps, sorry I forgot your a lover not a fighter. You let your other members fight for you while you sit back on do what you do best, talk big and BULLY. Pull up your BIG GIRL PANTIES, grow a pair and take me on, one on one. Don't think you have the stones.

Did I type slow enough for you. I can repeat it if you need me to. No, even better, when you get to be bottom, go back to the top and read it again. Slower this time. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat as may times as you like. You will eventually understand.

Peace

Jarl RedHair

It would be good if we could see bash points also at the tribe ranking menu.

Why, bash pts means nothing. Bash pts don't win worlds. You can have a tribe with 10 million bash pts lose against a tribe that has 3 million bash pts. How you say. Under the old system, have the most villages with the most pts "Villages and Pts win wars, not troops or bash. Under the new VP system, Victory Pts win wars, not troops or bash".

six paths of pain

you guys didn't eliminate nothing pot owned u fools never took 1 villa from us and still haven't from my 10 pot guys for 1 unless u nobled us "you guys didn't do squat" and btw bully u a barb nobler getting pushed
gx4fx6
stats don't lie and please tell me how your not a mrt from day 1 you guys crowned your tribe up to get 100+ players and all u guys have been doing is eating your own and don't come back with a lie saying it isn't true when tw2 tools don't lie and tell me how us 60 players have just as much bash as 164 players hmmm
gx4koi
just doesn't add up if u ask me u may have some warriors but plenty of fodder in the mix that sir is a mrt u mass recruited your numbers hence why the whole world folded and just gave up hope of fighting fluffy guys not us we will either prevail or get nobled