The Mobile Application

DeletedUser1147

Hi guys,

Just a thought really :) Is there a timeline for the release of the mobile app? I think it is a really important factor that this is developed and tested along with the browser game itself, so that it can be released at the same time.
We all know how important it is for simple game tasks, so that we can develop constantly, and most important, notifications on the go.
For testing purposes it doesn't even have to be uploaded on Play or iStore, but here on the forum, for the testers to download, install and test. Or a different forum created especially for it.
I don't know about Apple users, but Android users could easily download and install it :)

I don't want to be pushy or insistent, and I know that it has been announced already that the mobile app is on its way. Just wanted to emphasise its importance, as a player.
All the best.

DeletedUser894

You are certainly one among many who are waiting but not holding their breath! I suspect we will get the usual *in good time* answer........

DeletedUser1127

waiting on this as well . i only play games on my tablet . anyone figure how to scroll the map while playing on a tablet ?

DeletedUser272

It has been said before, that app for android and apple devices will come with the open beta. I guess this wont be the case, is there any more accurate ETA for mobile apps?

DeletedUser688

Shaddo;n12719 said:
(...) anyone figure how to scroll the map while playing on a tablet ?
I did. You need to move from village to village, just click twice on some village on the edge and you'll be centered at this village.. then click another village on the edge.. and so on.