The last topic before world domination

six paths of pain

i dont remember getting 1000 free crowns, but I have a load now, so I guess I'm going to have to play again ;-/
I don't know bro I started late in the world like 2 months so i had to play catch up but ya I remember starting with 1k in crowns and I didn't buy them

six paths of pain

hell i'm playing on a us server and a en server So idk your name but the community manager whats up we don't get a vote for the world to end u just gonna do it when it's been almost 2 weeks since we won

Kr33log

Community Manager
Tribal Wars 2 team
Sorry that I didn't respond on this topic. We will open a new world, and fast. Sadly enough I can't say a date for this world. This because we will have some new improvements that we would like to test in the next world. When those improvements and next update are ready we will open the next world!

BAdkins14

Sorry that I didn't respond on this topic. We will open a new world, and fast. Sadly enough I can't say a date for this world. This because we will have some new improvements that we would like to test in the next world. When those improvements and next update are ready we will open the next world!

Any chance we can get an idea as to what improvements will be added

Venutius

Any chance we can get an idea as to what improvements will be added
I guess we will know when the next world goes live, Would be hard testing something without knowing what it is. However I don't think they will do something crazy like adding new units.

BAdkins14

Any news. Don't mean to keep asking, but I had a blast the last time around

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
Well: the news is: we are still here. Though I must say some of us are on holiday, be patient a little more longer. I know several people want to start a new world and it will happen within a short period of time. I realise there is not much you can do with this answer, but as soon as there is more news, we will let you know.

DeletedUser2255

so, this world has run on for a month after the win conditions were met, and I've been sitting with a pile of crowns for doing so - when will the world close and a new challenge begun? Where I might be able to use those crowns ?