The last topic before world domination

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
Hello everyone. I've started this adventurous topic, with the very likely possibility of no one else ever replying here. So, this could really hurt my ego, however, we should all take a risk every once in a while, right?

If I'm not mistaking, B0G is already at 70% of the world.. so world domination will be over here soon. It would be a shame to let a beautiful empty section of this forum go to waste. Sure, there will be a topic with all the winners, but why not make the most of it until we reach that point?

To make this topic a little more about this world, here is a lovely map of Statum:
54cb011b4c82b11a1e43ff25014f913b

LOVE to hear your thoughts on this map ofcourse.. or just to hear anything at all *fingers crossed*

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
You saved me and my ego here, Venutius. Did not know that rubber ducks could look that destructive tho....

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
hehe, how did it go from a map with b0g as the great no. 1 to something like this :eek:

:D

Last edited:

Slytzel

The map does not load for me, but -A- is obviously winning anyway, we are just giving BOG a chance to make their annihilation look even worse. :D

DeletedUser12081

Maybe I should join the next world and see if someone got what it takes :D

DeletedUser12081

You should! This Beta server was the most fun I ever had playing this game :D
Yes it was fun playing Beta. Played Sandbox with 7 good freinds and we did Ok :D. Maybe I join one day again. I know Steel Loca miss me :D.... LOL

six paths of pain

it has been a fun world indeed! good playing everyone! Or if that is what you want to call it! Lol!!!!

Anyways I was wondering wouldn't we already have the domination event happening already when a tribe hits 70% i haven't seen the cool rankings you have in the "En" realms I had fun will def play another soon as it opens :D

Last edited:

dutch pirate

Senior Moderator
Tribal Wars 2 team
The announcement will appear very soon but.. little spoileralert..

yes, you have won!

six paths of pain

I was also wondering when we started this beta server we started with 1000 free crowns will we also start next world with free crowns also just a thought and when will next world open obviously this one has to be voted to be closed unless they do it different then the en servers

DeletedUser2255

i dont remember getting 1000 free crowns, but I have a load now, so I guess I'm going to have to play again ;-/