The Fall of Zar

DeletedUser940

So I regret to inform everyone that i am quitting. Now before i do quit i will be doing some things.

1. I will be getting rid of a pest in my area that had the nerve to sabotage me after i announced i was quitting... i mean seriously why would you sabotage someone who is quiting... oh wait to take out his church... grats ill be moving you out of the area before i leave.

2. making sure the transition of my followers to other tribes goes smoothly.

3. using up all my troops for fun.

now why am i leaving.

plain and simple i dont have time for the game anymore. not only is managing a tribe time consuming but then a high end account. its not even hard it is just extremely time consuming. I have suggested plenty of things in the past to help out with late game users to help them manage their accounts and still nothing that helps us... in Tribal Wars i had a script for making troops in all my villages another for farming, another for resource balancing, another for building up villages and one last one for sending fakes. so doing the daily routine took at most 30 minutes if that. in this game the daily routine takes 1 hour at least if not longer. and on top of that another hour of tribe management... i just sadly dont have the time two dedicate two hours a day to this game. before i was dedicating 6-8 hours and hence why Zar flourished but now i cant.

now people like Luck may have though i spent all my time on here... in reality i spent almost no time on the forums. Anyways besides that i will reveal some thing.

For a long time i planned it out for my tribe to win. first we allied with LoB with full knowledge that we would eventually betray them. at one point the maps tool went down and we grew rapidly with a few tribe merges. once they were back up we controlled about a fourth of the map. In that time Luck had quit. and i knew at that point LoB was vulnerable. so we attacked on Christmas day. why did i choose Christmas... simple its a holiday where the most people will be out of town and not playing the game. more vulnerability. and so it happened and as planned i became the soul focus of their anger of our betrayal. they attacked me with everything they could muster. and i stood there shrugging and they sabotaged me we were taking out their players.

Now we had some expected losses as one of the merges included a tribe that was a bit more spread out. and so it was expected that those tribe members would fall but we offered to move them to a saver location. and some of them listened. Anyways We made about half the leadership of LoB quit to name a few Xanath and highmark. they quit after being unable to take any villages back from me so most likely their frustrations combined with their RL's caused them to quit. the main plan was always to eliminate Rustynails because he was the last main leader. but sadly he was a bit far away and we were unable to move quickly in that direction.

but soon we ran into more problems as more people in ZAR started to quit without saying anything. or impulsively quitting without allowing us to find them a replacement. and so i ended up losing all my leadership at a point where my RL was getting super busy. i tried to stick with just tribe management but its hard to lead a tribe when your account is stagnant. at my accounts prime i was in the top 10 of the world but as my RL got busy i couldn't do anything so my account sat there. and without me pushing hard i don't think my followers pushed hard either.

Now to give you a little secret i actually had it set up so that ZAR would easily win this world but due to the combination of people dropping out, my RL getting busy, and the tribe not moving as fast as i would like, those plans fell through.

Now as a good bye remark. most of ZAR will be merging with another tribe with stable leadership. i will be gifting my villages away slowly. and i wont blame anyone for joining LOB... hell out of defiance i would love my whole tribe to join LOB just to point out that having no tribe member limit is stupid. this world has been fun. I just wish i could have been here for the end and won... ill just have to be satisfied with knowing i could have easily don it... (yes i sound arrogant for saying i could have easily done it. even with that stats showing that LOB was still bigger than ZAR. I am confident ZAR at its prime in the start of the war could have easily taken out LOB. but alas i must quit)

hope you all enjoy this goodbye and yeah have fun ill check in every now and then