Teaming with a friend

DeletedUser2664

Hey all, I have a tactical question regarding teaming up with a real life friend. We currently hold a province of our own and are looking at claiming another. I currently have 1 church village and 2 other villages and he currently has 1 church village and is claiming another. My thought was along the lines of me claiming 4 villages, 1 church and 3 offensive, while he takes 2 villages, 1 church and 1 for defensive units. Then we would switch in the other province, he would take 4 and I would take 2. Any thoughts on this? Would 4 and 3 make more sense? Does it make sense at all?

TiTAN

DeletedUser924

Thats an interesting strategy but i don't see the gain of taking uneven proportions unless one has more nobles than the other. If you work together then you both could take 4 villages in the province there are certainly plenty of targets for that in any province unless diplomacy is an issue, I would say you each take one church village and then use the nukes you have in the other province to nuke your targets as long as you have faith it doesn't matter where your nukes come from. And if you use your play on the first nuke it won't matter if you have a church or not as long as statue is level 5.