Forwarded Tavern countermeasures activation

DeletedUser886

After set up countermeasures, they are not activated. Some players like me didn't noticed this and wondered about they didn't worked ;)
So they should be automaticly active when you set them up or the activation should be much more noticeable.

DeletedUser936

I can´t agree with you. If you play forward looking and concentrated, you can´t overlook the countermeasure option in my opinion.

DeletedUser886

what's the reason why not activating it after set up? e.g. i research "dummies" and setup the fake-unit, after that i assume that this is active. why i should set it up when i don't want to use it?

DeletedUser936

I research most of the options because it might be necessary in nearly future... You unlock countermeasures like dummies, because it´s too late if you wait until s.o. spys you.

DeletedUser385

Sippi;n9510 said:
what's the reason why not activating it after set up? e.g. i research "dummies" and setup the fake-unit, after that i assume that this is active. why i should set it up when i don't want to use it?

Children do not always have to think that the enemy is stronger than you are. Sometimes, on the contrary. Therefore, I am against the automation functions.