Support reports not working plus disappearing troops

DeletedUser1625

Supporting a team mate, sent spears and swords separate.
1533a6a816.jpg

The city was taken between these supports, but the reports show no point at which all my troops died.
c1de7f36c0.jpg

As you can see from this earlier report I had 400 spears survive this attack but no second report. Furthermore I had almost 400 swords survive the second attack, but again they are not listed as supporting from the city I sent them from, they have disappeared also.
02ef32eaa3.jpg
ff65752af1.jpg

In addition to this I have received many reports about being attacked in another situation where I am losing troops according to the reports but still have all troops surviving according to my city I supported from.

02087a3f8a.jpg
d3267c1dd3.jpg
1265cdb7e8.jpg

That same issue (losing troops but still having them) has happened to me twice, the disappearing units has also happened twice, those the both incidents for each issue.

DeletedUser894

Nick, can you please add your browser, its version and world, thanks.

DeletedUser924

Nevermind I see it now. Put a space between reports please at first your two looked like one report.

DeletedUser1625

Zaen
Chrome version 38.0.2125.111 m World Rudimentum

Its the game dealing with this support incorrectly no? I don't think that it is my side where the issue is occurring.

DeletedUser924

Its still standard protocol to include that info. Also the world matters as the bug could be localized to one world or it could be server wide. There's a lot of code responsible for managing this game so at any point a typo could have been made.