Rejected Suggestions to improve my laziness.

What ideas were good?

• Total voters

DeletedUser2759

1: A window that would show me EVERYTHING.
Units recruited in village, units in village, units out of village. then i would like to be able to click on 'units out of village' or whatever and it say where they are.
Mass recruit or build option, kind of like the academy.
2: I would also love to be able to select 'recruit max Axe fighters then all the villages would recruit, if possible, all the Axe fighters they could.
3: I would also like to be able to launch multiple attacks at once. You select the village then select the target and the units your sending, then you click on another one of your village and do the same, you could even select delay on one of them so they all hit when you want them to land. Then you just launch it and it sends those units to their target(s).
4: The option to mute notification from threads in tribe forums, for instance i hate getting notifications from my tribe noble claims thread, i would love to be able to ignore those.
5: (forum admin of tribe only) Make new forums within forums instead of a thread, kind of like folders.
When your in a huge tribe and you have 50 forums for 1000 different things it gets really confusing.
6: Option to make some sounds not 'sound'. I need to have sounds on so i can hear attacks coming, but i hate the constant "dun-dun". I get them every 5-40 seconds.
7: People like to customize, it would be amazing if you guys gave us a 'emblem' option that would show up in attack reports or mails. And im not talking about the fixed emblems like the tribe pictures, i want to be able to make my own amazing emblem that looks like Jesus just pissed 'magical goodness' on me.
8: Instead of opening a new window/tab when you click on messages or building queue just make it pull it up so there's less lag, or have it already half loaded in so it takes a lot less amount of time.

If you want to comment on this please say something like "4 is bad" or "7 is good" so i know what idea is good or bad.

DeletedUser1625

1 - You are asking for too much in the one window imo, or you are already describing the units screen. If you are talking about all villages at once, then that's way too much for the one screen. Otherwise yeah you are describing the units screen we have for each village.

2 - A mass recruit button would be quite useful, being able to sort villages by their icon for this would be awesome as well, since I have my villages tagged by offence and defence and then the troop comp I'm building there.

3 - Nope, terrible idea, you are meant to time attacks yourself, getting a computer to do it takes all the skill out. Same with sending trains, having the computer do it removes all the skill of sending tight trains, same goes with supporting, you could snipe easy as pie, again no skill in that. Awful idea.

4 - Useful idea, muting sections of the forum to notifications should be in the forum mod set of rights, as you suggested turning off noble claims section notifications would be a useful thing in some cases. Also in forums that have games and such running that aren't important notices.

5 - Good idea, but could become congested easily I think and they'd probably have to restructure the entire forum back end for this to be done. Don't think it will happen feasibly.

6 - No comment, I disabled sounds immediately when they came out.

7 - Umm what, no thanks.

8 - I'm fine without this.

DeletedUser80

Please keep in mind, that you should open for each idea a new thread. The overview isn't very good, if we have more than one idea in one thread. It's also hard for us moderators to collect your opinions.

Please use our forum search, before you open an idea.

DeletedUser940

i made a post a long time back about 2 and how much it was needed. i think i posted about it 6 months ago. either way it has been constantly asked for that we get a mass recruit option.

3 and 1 are no bueno. 3 mainly because it takes all skill out of the game. I would like an attack planner implemented into the game so that i can time everything nice and quickly. and then just have to send the attacks at the given time it tells me too. but having a computer do it for me and send at that time take the skill out of the game.

the rest i dont have to much opinion on

DeletedUser2818

#1 I agree with Nick its just too much info for one screen

#2 alreday exists. You just haven't found it. Where you ask? Presets. You create a preset containing 4000 axemen(or whatever). You then select a village and press R(shortkey to pull up the Rally point) and then you press the yellow button with a walking man on it that is below the "remove" icon
(See image below for clarification)
http://gyazo.com/6504997007566345fd8c9be1cfacfdf1

And you have added the preset to your recruitment queue. I personally haven't experimented with this yet as I am on a measly 38 villages at most but I do believe this may come in handy considering you can have multiple units bound to one button. I don't know how it will recruit when done like that though but if you only want to recruit all axemen you simply create a preset containing 10000 axemen and click recruit.

#3 This one kind of ruins the game completely for me. This game is about taking time to play it, timing the attacks, coordinating, pressing the button to send the attack. The entire game is building units and pressing the attack button.

#4 You mean they will not show up at all? I suggested somewhere the option to have only attack sounds being played and no other sounds, I don't know if this has been picked up..

#5 Shouldn't really be necessary if you simply label topics accordingly, it's possible to move stuff up and down after all. But yea it might not be such a bad idea, don't see how this improves much for a lot of people though. If you have a confusing forums you should try come up with appropriate names for the subsections(something you can have lots of) and that should reduce the mess ;)

#6 I wrote this as well as a suggestion somewhere, when you have several tabs open at once it gets especially annoying and you just can't have sound enabled. Very sad in my opinion, I really hope they do something for this one :)

#7 I'm not really sure where exactly you are imagining this would fit in, a picture maybe? remember it needs to work for all who does not want to use it as well as a set size.

#8 This all comes around to how the programmed the game. Not going to touch this one :)