Rejected [Suggestion] - Village options

DeletedUser1147

My apologize if this was already reported. I've searched but did not find anything relevant for this.
It would be a great idea to have the village options showing from the village name in a player's profile information, rather than having to jump to village, click on it, and only then having the options shown.

And also, when you browse around the map, it would be very useful to have a button near your current village name, to jump to it. I haven't seen it so far, and the only quick way would be to open your own profile info, and jump to village from there.

Thanks

DeletedUser905

FoxTheMad;n11491 said:
My apologize if this was already reported. I've searched but did not find anything relevant for this.
It would be a great idea to have the village options showing from the village name in a player's profile information, rather than having to jump to village, click on it, and only then having the options shown.
In player profile near each village there is 2 buttons: Village information and Jump to village. What do you miss?

FoxTheMad;n11491 said:
And also, when you browse around the map, it would be very useful to have a button near your current village name, to jump to it. I haven't seen it so far, and the only quick way would be to open your own profile info, and jump to village from there.

Thanks
You wasn't looking well. There is a big button at the bottom of the map called Jump to Village.

If you meant something else, then you should define your idea more clearly. So far I understood that you requesting features already exist in the game.

DeletedUser1147

In player profile near each village there is 2 buttons: Village information and Jump to village. What do you miss?
I don't want to jump to the village. If I want to send an attack, spy, support, it would be very useful to have them from within that player profile, not having to jump to village and then click on the village and have the options. Saves time from flying all over around the map. Imagine in a war when you have to send lots of attacks or support...

You wasn't looking well. There is a big button at the bottom of the map called Jump to Village.

If you meant something else, then you should define your idea more clearly. So far I understood that you requesting features already exist in the game.

My bad. It's true. I used the button only when near my village and when clicking it was going in the village :)

DeletedUser1125

So basically what you want is another Bar in the Player's profile where Villages/ Points / Coordinates / (Open Village information button) / ( Jump to Village button) NEW Attack Support Spy/ Send Army button NEW

The Same as the window the Send army button on the map opens is what you want in the Player profile there I guess?

Well I actually think it is a good idea indeed if that's what you wanted.

DeletedUser1147

Yeap, you are correct. This is what I would be looking for. Specially, if you would like for example to send support to all the villages a certain player has, it will save a lot of time, combined with a support preset