New Idea Suggestion or idea.

DeletedUser2759

I like the new 'donating' system, but i think they should rename it to 'contributing' or 'contribution' instead.

Also i think it would be cool if (as long as you donated enough) you could vote for a skill, this would have no affect on the skill or anything like that, but it would be a good way for us tribemates to be like "yo tribemasta, homie, my dauge, you should be all like choosing dis skill" or something along those lines.

And the idea of donating crowns is appalling to me, isen't it enough that you can spend money to instantly build things and train units Ex: instantly build a wall too 20 and a church to 3 in a matter of 50 or so clicks, and the old swipe of a credit card.

i think every game should give everyone the opportunity to earn things via playing the game, instead of money, its sad really how much and how far a game will bend over backward for the all mighty dollar, or coin, or currency your country uses....

DeletedUser40

I will pass along your suggestions to our development team.

Thanks for the suggestion.

DeletedUser2759

I will pass along your suggestions to our development team.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks, i would of thought you would of said, "bad idea, shame! devs need the extra money the crowns provide!" or something like that. No offense.