Rejected Suggestion: New Battle system & Units & Building

DeletedUser1036

So far this beta game is the TW1.5 version and not the TW2 version.
I know that is difficult and revolutionary.

New battle system with 1 up to 5 rounds per battle. Time distance between rounds 10 minutes. New army units can enter at the end of round. The length of battle must be small. Maybe 1 sec (1st round) up to 40 minutes (5th round).
More tribe's members can participate. More cooperation, more fun.
New army units. Air force units and units with guns. Those units must support infantry and cavalry.
I think army units must have upkeep. So we need a new building who can produce coins.

Dont tell me to play another game.

DeletedUser894

This is a medieval based game and as such air force and guns are not applicable. Don't understand the point you are trying to make with battle rounds.

DeletedUser905

You suggest completely different type of battle system. In TW the battles were always instant, so there were never rounds, but it was always lots of fun to be able to coordinate attacks to make them hit in 1 sec time. I don't argue which type of game battle is better, but your suggestions is about to change this game entirely. I think that current battle system is good and should not be changed. Otherwise it would be completely different game.

DeletedUser894

It may have been mentioned in 1216 but didn't become widespread till many centries later. Adding a whole new system would be a nightmere (imho). Inno have already got enough to do with sorting out the present system and its accompanying problems, why add more?

DeletedUser1036

I agree but it's a game. The developers and the other people of company literally they can do anything they want.
Also the company produce a new game: "Rising Generals". It is a game about modern war.

DeletedUser894

Yes so why overlap? I dont want to use guns or air forces. If i did i would play a game with them included. I want to play a game that doesn't reflect the current state of the world and its armed conflicts.

DeletedUser123

sebasc;n9989 said:
So far this beta game is the TW1.5 version and not the TW2 version.
I know that is difficult and revolutionary.

New battle system with 1 up to 5 rounds per battle. Time distance between rounds 10 minutes. New army units can enter at the end of round. The length of battle must be small. Maybe 1 sec (1st round) up to 40 minutes (5th round).
More tribe's members can participate. More cooperation, more fun.
New army units. Air force units and units with guns. Those units must support infantry and cavalry.
I think army units must have upkeep. So we need a new building who can produce coins.

Dont tell me to play another game.

Whit this u actually designed a completely different game, so if you like modern warfare more then this then you should maybe try another InnoGames game which will provide you that. I can assure you that drastic changes (like yours) will never be accepted and implemented as it wouldn't be the same game anymore.