Rejected Suggestion: Delayed attack/support

DeletedUser1758

As a former player of TW, I know that one of the hardest things to do is to coordinate the attacks/defenses arrival dates, and I think you can add an option for a delayed command- which means that I give an order now (for example, before I got to sleep) and it will occur later, so I can dodge attacks during night, or coordinate an attack with other people even if I am not logged in 24/7.
IMHO, the necessity of being active all day long was really a major problem in TW1.

It would be way too easy to conquer vills. It would just kill the gameplay as the attacker will have a so high advantage on the defender

DeletedUser1758

Not at all. For example, if you delay your support, than you won't be able to get the true amount of defenders while spying. It will make dodging easier, since you can get your forces out the village in the right time.
Anyway, the defender has the advantage.

DeletedUser926

This would be considered as cheating. The basis of this game is that you have to be on it 24/365. If you are not on... well, that's your problem.

I agree: this is insane... but this is the way it is for such games :0)))

Reason why "professional" players actually share one account (not yet possible in TW2). In such a case, for example, one player in Europe, one in the US, and one in Asia can provide H24 coverage to the account.

Note that in TW1, I did not share my account... did not impede me to exceed 2'000 villages. This is a very time-consuming game, reason why many players quit along the live of the concerned world.

DeletedUser1614

don't really agree with this kind of game mechanic for obvious reasons.