So no simulator

FoxKnight

Peasant
So like i said , i cannot find any simulator ...
Well i just send my troops ..and be with GOD ... how i supose to know if the enemy have for exemple 100 spears ... 100 swordsman e just send 400 vikings?? with 100 cv ?? how many o gonna lose ??? and are normal the loses i gonna have ?? what s normal ??? where is the funn

FoxKnight

Peasant
Can we use the simulator of Normal tribes?
And the Spys omg the sistem , are not funn ... we have to make upgrade the tavern to have a spy more strong ?? and in future all have in max..who see what ? i atack and the spy is dead,because the enemy have in max to ????

DeletedUser107

The battle simulator is not yet implemented into the game, please follow the update notes in the announcements forum to find out when it is implemented, in the future make sure to use the search function since it has been asked a lot.

Thanks

DeletedUser123

FoxKnight;n18399 said:
Can we use the simulator of Normal tribes?
And the Spys omg the sistem , are not funn ... we have to make upgrade the tavern to have a spy more strong ?? and in future all have in max..who see what ? i atack and the spy is dead,because the enemy have in max to ????

Simulator from Tribal Wars (1) does not apply here. Level of the Tavern is not making your spies stronger, you are just able to have more spies. If there is an equal amount of spies on each side there is a possibility that countermeasures will be activated and it also depends on a little bit of randomness ;) If you, for example, send 1 spy and the defender haves 2 it is very likely that your spy will fail and die.

FoxKnight

Peasant
Ok i gotta it ...
But really ??? what this make us felll ??
I answer this is the worst thing so far in this new game , the simulator should be ready because the programers do the counts ... sure they know how to build a simulator.
The sistem of spyng do have no logic in the game are to much expensive and will take alot to make one,i believe maybe you guys gonna give a shoot in the foot.
So reailly hope you change some thing in the game ,i know is in BETA ... but the sistem is to heavy sucks all internet connection sometimes...

DeletedUser40

I would bet my left hand, that the devs would know how to make a simulator, but that doesn't mean that they will implement it.
currently there are no plan on releasing a simulator.

DeletedUser123

Spies are equally expensive for everyone so that makes the game fair. You can not compare these spies to scouts from TW1, they are different and they work differently. You will have to find out by playing and you can use the wiki as well.

What would be the fun if we just gave everyone a manual on how to play? This is a war game and you have to be a good general and discover the best tactics to beat the enemy with limited amount of spies. ;)

FoxKnight

Peasant
Ok thanks for answer
But with only 5 spys... to many villages ??.. sure is a challenge :) ,There are many variants in the game . , the Titlle should be ( Are you felling lucky today ) kkk :)

FoxKnight

Peasant
The sistem of reports are bugged .. some times dont show things the map dissapear
the autosave on settings dont work in most of the times , everiday i have to change again the horriable music ,take out the trees and animations ..because are like a space ship moving the map,
the game give a 300mb of cache in firefox it should be more light ??
I was spy with 4 and i have 4 one of him is dead ,now the counter measures dont work he see all,and i try to see who attack me the map dissapear and all the village , this is normal??

FoxKnight

Peasant
And yes this things like spies ... even i cannot see he s nick -.- the counter mesuares not work... and even so i have 3 spies of course they should see one .. i cannot past the report to no one to see -.-
I m losing my time and my pacience in this....now i cannot see who spies me when i be with 3 spies omg ???...

Report show me like this -->> ["screen_report_list",null]

now i lose one ..dont show me what he lose ?? i gonna spy him (supose ) and lose another and he (supose) see who i am omg nice game really

12 hours to make another spie are you guys really joking ??

Now my icon dont have any color not green , not yellow or red simple dont have color are this a joke -.-
And on wiki the Spies dont show li the units?? we spie so they should be ...

If are a Bug hope you tell -.- im here only to help fix this subjet of spies or trying understand , who was the genius have this ideia -.-
Hope you guys ADMN - GMS - MODS i dont know your designation here... GOING TO MY ACC TO CHECK THAT REPORT , i know you can see.

Are very litle info about this Spy metod , i hate it

-----Another i catch is if you are doing your 4 spie because he was killed by a "GHOST" automatic past to the 3 one in build, so 12 hours to build the four spie continuos in 3 , have to cancel and put again to be only 6 hours and lose resources ... i hope you give some resources i lose two spies only to make this something with logic , because dont have none until the date present..-------------------

The countermesaures dont work 100% miss : change weapons with another : cannot put value how many troops stay at 0
The buildings always show in the reports until this day present .
So this sucks -.- sorry but i m really piss because of this spie metod ... please try to send this to the programers they win better then me for sure -.-

Report icons
IconDescription
The battle did not cause any losses or: A spy attempt was successful (as attacker)
or: A spy attempt was successfully foiled (as defender)
You won the battle but your troops suffered casualties or: Your spies found something but were exposed and maybe some of them died (as attacker)
or: A spy attempt was discovered and countermeasures initiated (as defender)
You lost the battle or: Your spies were defeated and failed to find out anything (as attacker)
or: You were spied on and no countermeasures were triggered (as defender)
Please give me some feedback after you check all .. i know you guys have many ticketcs to answer . or send this to the BOSS of the INNOGAMES and ask them who was the guy have this excelent ideia os spies like this -.- , he try to play with us without money .. no like they make tests..
rolleyes.png
rolleyes.png

And refresh the page because someone can spy you and you even see him

Another thing be sure TEAM to see who have or are playng with THOR, making that things , hope you check well

DeletedUser1787

DeletedUser40

Plans change. At the moment there is no plan to release it, meaning that it is not in development at this very moment.
What the future brings we will have to wait and see.

DeletedUser1647

Ok, ok... I know its in German, but it helps.

http://www.ds-pro.de/2/tools.php

Dont use the one here under,could not remove it, sorry.
Please note that you are using this simulator at your own risk as it might not be accurate.
Dement0r - Ingame Moderator

DeletedUser924

FoxKnight;n18818 said:
And yes this things like spies ... even i cannot see he s nick -.- the counter mesuares not work... and even so i have 3 spies of course they should see one .. i cannot past the report to no one to see -.-
I m losing my time and my pacience in this....now i cannot see who spies me when i be with 3 spies omg ???...

Report show me like this -->> ["screen_report_list",null]

now i lose one ..dont show me what he lose ?? i gonna spy him (supose ) and lose another and he (supose) see who i am omg nice game really
he sent more than 3 and he won thus you don't know who he is because you didn't get the chance to questions his spies. seeing a human being and knowing where his home is are two different things
12 hours to make another spie are you guys really joking ??
be glad it takes 12 hours because if it didn't then your village would be wiped out by the sabotage feature from mass produced spies. The longer it takes the more fair the gae is.
Now my icon dont have any color not green , not yellow or red simple dont have color are this a joke -.-
And on wiki the Spies dont show li the units?? we spies so they should be ...
I will say the attackers report was green then thus you get no info, just be glad they tell you what the spy saw because you really wouldn't even know that if this were real.
If are a Bug hope you tell -.- im here only to help fix this subjet of spies or trying understand , who was the genius have this ideia -.-
Hope you guys ADMN - GMS - MODS i dont know your designation here... GOING TO MY ACC TO CHECK THAT REPORT , i know you can see.
Game mods or designers work here. and they are not about to access your reports to tell you info that you would otherwise be unable to obtain as that would violate the rules that they are partially responsible for enforcing.
Are very litle info about this Spy metod , i hate it
actually there is a plethera of info about the spies. some of it comes from the intro and quests if you didn't read there then you'll have to find out the hard way
-----Another i catch is if you are doing your 4 spie because he was killed by a "GHOST" automatic past to the 3 one in build, so 12 hours to build the four spie continuos in 3 , have to cancel and put again to be only 6 hours and lose resources ... i hope you give some resources i lose two spies only to make this something with logic , because dont have none until the date present..-------------------
if you are building your 4th and then you lose one you will lose your 3rd spie and your fourth will continue building you can not lose a spy that hasn't been made yet.
The countermesaures dont work 100% miss : change weapons with another : cannot put value how many troops stay at 0
The buildings always show in the reports until this day present .
So this sucks -.- sorry but i m really piss because of this spie metod ... please try to send this to the programers they win better then me for sure -.-
the counter measure works just fine if the enemy gets a yellow report he will see what your exchange says it will show

table removed as it has no relevance

Please give me some feedback after you check all .. i know you guys have many ticketcs to answer . or send this to the BOSS of the INNOGAMES and ask them who was the guy have this excelent ideia os spies like this -.- , he try to play with us without money .. no like they make tests..
rolleyes.png
rolleyes.png

And refresh the page because someone can spy you and you even see him
you will never see a spy coming so you best keep your spys built and at home when ever you are not needing reports. and know when you are spying you are vulnerable as noone is home to protect it from enemy spies.
Another thing be sure TEAM to see who have or are playng with THOR, making that things , hope you check well

You mentioned above that you are lossing patience with this game and its employees. did it ever occur to you that since you don't know english you are on the wrong server. I'm not going to say english must be a first language but you must know the language of the server in order to communicate. Remember while you lost your patience with this game i spent much time deciphering your english into understandable terms so that i could answer every question you asked while many others would dismiss this as an impossible task.

I hope you can read and understand all my answers here. have a good day

DeletedUser924

Hmm. have a simulator lose computer or have no simulator and not lose computer. Thanks i'll stick to just attacking blind. if i jam enough nukes at it eventually i'll get somewhere