Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser336

Is there anyway to simulate battles on TW2? So far, I have not been able to come across the simulator (if there is one).

Regards,
Dark

DeletedUser123

It is not yet implemented in TW so far, but if I am not mistaken I saw another topic with a same question and I believe it said that the simulator will be implemented in future update (not sure if in the next one, but somewhere in the future). :) But still I might be wrong so I think you should wait for someone from the TW2 team answers this. :)

DeletedUser406

When you say "simulator" you think to see the fighting video image (see our units and enemies battrent)? If this is the case, yes it would be nice to see a visual report of the various battles.

DeletedUser51

No kadora, he wants a way you can input the troops of both sides and see what the outcome is before you attack someone.

DeletedUser406

Ah ok, thank you for the clarification I understand better! It is true that it would be useful.

DeletedUser336

Muldeh;n3161 said:
No kadora, he wants a way you can input the troops of both sides and see what the outcome is before you attack someone.
You got that in one :)

DeletedUser5

There is a simulator planned for TW2, but at this point we cannot say what it will look like. For now you have to go with trial and error. :D

DeletedUser557

This is something that needs to be in the game, I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.