Show/hide building bar

DeletedUser1736

So the suggestion here is to be able to hide the bar that shows for when buildings are at level 0 and need to be constructed. Sort of like how you have it now for showing/hiding the level indicator of all the buildings in your village. Personally I just don't want to permanently see the bar for the church reminding me that it's not constructed in my village if I never plan on building a church in that village, so I'd like a way to hide that bar so it doesn't show. For me personally, it is just for aesthetic reasons as I think it kind of ruins the otherwise very nice graphical looks of the village.

DeletedUser894

Agreed, but i would like the choice for any bar, i don't max all buildings and it annoys me that i keep seeing the ones i don't max......

DeletedUser905

That's in my opinion pretty useless feature. Imagine you conquer village with some buildings level 0 like wall, academy and hall of order. You wouldn't see them either. It's possible to hide building bars now and this in my opinion enough.

DeletedUser1736

Sorry, but I think you would kind of be a moron to not at least check the HQ itself for what level it is to see what buildings are currently unlocked. I think everybody knows by now if you see a level 20 HQ at the very least the Academy research has already been unlocked and you can build it any time.