Forwarded Show actual next level values on production

DeletedUser449

Hey guys!

6659a2.png

Something I noticed is that, if I'm building something, let's say, timber camp from lvl 22 to 23, as the pic shows whenever I hover over "Upgrade to 24" button, I can see upgraded values for cost, but production and points are still shown for lvl 23 upgrade. I don't know if that's the intended behavior or a bug, but if is, I'd like to suggest you to show the updated values even for production and points. It'd be better for us to plan what's next based on those values ;)

DeletedUser3

Thank you for your suggestion Rinnegan. The information you are looking for can be found in the respective resource building:

Timber level.PNG

Displaying the calculation or the final number will always leave one party unhappy: People who want to see the calculation, and people who wish to see the final number. In theory we can add both, however this also causes the menu to be very cluttered, something we are trying to avoid with Tribal Wars 2. We may revisit this philosophy in the future, but for now the information can be found in the production building itself. Thank you for your interest.

DeletedUser272

I think what he meant here is, that info is showing the increase for production from level 22 -> 23. If you want to queue another upgrade to 24, the information will show the the correct amount of supplies needed to upgrade 23->24, but it shows the wrong production increase and points gained, as it still shows the 22->23 instead of 23->24

DeletedUser3

context;n4904 said:
I think what he meant here is, that info is showing the increase for production from level 22 -> 23. If you want to queue another upgrade to 24, the information will show the the correct amount of supplies needed to upgrade 23->24, but it shows the wrong production increase and points gained, as it still shows the 22->23 instead of 23->24

You are right. I misunderstood. Thank you for clarifying "context".^^

DeletedUser51

You may not want to add the calculation to the actual game screens, but at least add it to the wiki.