Rejected Send Spies as Support

Dravigas

Squire
Possibility to send spies to support other village (might be locked to tribe only?).
Now those are locked to the village and that's it, it's doesn't make much sense to me, especially a part then they do not die after nobling village which had trained spies.

DeletedUser123

Since every village can have maximum of 5 spies then there is no purpose for player being able to send spies as support as you can't get attacked with more then 5. At least that is only my opinion.

Dravigas

Squire
You can get attacked by 5 spies, 10 times and rebuilding spies takes more than 24 hours. 4th and 5th ones especially. Over all there is no difference that is maximum number of spies 5 or 5k. Just it would be nice to have a possibility to send them as support.

DeletedUser2159

This is a great idea. It will also serve the purpose of defending a tribesmate against sabotage attacks. like Dravigas said, you can get attacked by 5 spies 10 times and if they have hall of orders+thieves guild they can destroy your village without even using an army/catapults.

Allowing your tribe to send spy support will eliminate this imbalance.

Maybe limit the amount of spies that can be in a village to an arbitrary number like 15 or 20 (devs can do some maths+simulations to test the correct threshold), so it wont be ridiculous (ie that you have 200 spies in your village).

I also think the supporting spies should only help against sabotages and not against normal spying (i.e. scouting for units/buildings should only be defended by your own spies).

DeletedUser2159

Dementor said :
" 08-13-2014, 04:26 PM
Since every village can have maximum of 5 spies then there is no purpose for player being able to send spies as support as you can't get attacked with more then 5. At least that is only my opinion."

@ Dementor
While I agree with you in principle, this is only functional regarding normal spy attacks (ie to scout units/buildings). The supporting spies should not help against these I think.

With mass sabotage it becomes a bit different imo since they can actually destroy your buildings. It will be great if your tribe can help a player being sabotaged all the time.

DeletedUser431

I mentioned this in another thread. Sabotage needs to be fixed! 20 tribemates can take a 9K village to 56 pts in a matter of hours with almost no loss and there is zero defense against it. If you clear out the defending 5 spies, then a sabotage spy will destroy a building level 100% of the time. If I have 5 villages with the guild of thieves, I can send 25 individual sabotage attacks. That is 25 building levels that will be destroyed 100% of the time. Now, if there are only 10 other of my teammates that do the same thing, we've knocked down 250 building levels. And there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.