Forwarded See all recruitment queues in one place

• Thread starter DeletedUser2510
  • Start date

DeletedUser2510

I would like to see all my recruitment queues in one place like we see all building queues in Building overview. Currently it is hard to know which village is recruiting soldiers and which isn't. I have to go all the villages and open the barracks which is really tedious.

Jariid

Check the overview and choose the production tab. If you build them in 100axe/50lc/20ma/10ram order you can generally figure out how long they will take.
Same for defensive troops as 100/100/50 sp/sw/arch depending on your build.

Mass recruitment would be nice though. Maybe for barracks at level 21 you get the option to do mass recruit and then you can recruit at all barracks at that level.

DeletedUser2510

Jariid;n28885 said:
Check the overview and choose the production tab. If you build them in 100axe/50lc/20ma/10ram order you can generally figure out how long they will take.
Same for defensive troops as 100/100/50 sp/sw/arch depending on your build.

Mass recruitment would be nice though. Maybe for barracks at level 21 you get the option to do mass recruit and then you can recruit at all barracks at that level.

Production tab does not show anything about recruitments.

DeletedUser80

As Jariid said, this is still implemented and it should work on each world.

DeletedUser2510

it's really odd. I'm playing in TR server and the only thing I see in queue is the buildings.

Jariid

EinstenheiM;n28942 said:
it's really odd. I'm playing in TR server and the only thing I see in queue is the buildings.

Check your screen size. When i put my window to half size it cuts it out. If you are using a very small screen or laptop that's why.