Scouting target

DeletedUser453

Hello,

I have just activated in my Tavern level 1 my first spy by unlocking a technology.
However, on the map, I can only scout the barbarian villages and not the players' village which are not protected by any starting shield.
So 3 questions at the moment raised below:
1/ Is it normal to be able to scout only barbarian villages?
2/ I've not seen in my Rally Point any possibility to create a preset with a spy. Is it normal?
3/ Do we have another way to send spies other than the "Send spies" icon on the map for scouting building or unit?

Thanks.

DeletedUser720

Im assuming your talking about world 2?

1/ no, you will find that there is a bug that shows some players without the protection shield yet they still have protection. to check this click attack and hover over the attack buttonm a tooltip will pop up.
2/This is normal, as you can only send spies by themselves now unlike TW1, I dont like the new system at all but meh, Ill get used to it.
3/No this is the only way of sending spies.

I hope this helps :)

DeletedUser453

Yep I'm on the world 2.

Yep thanks a lot Reznal for your help !

DeletedUser123

There is a issue with attack protection shields, they are sometimes not showing on the map. So the players you are trying to spy on are probably under attack protection.

dragin

Baron
You can easily check it, just display village information. There is info if it is under attack protection.

DeletedUser965

i have also faced the same problem and in my case i can attack the player with normal troops, that is, he is not under protection so what should i do to spy on him?

DeletedUser894

You don't send spies with an attack. Rather they are the dodgy dudes we all see hanging around pubs listening to the local gossip to see what they can learn. They sneak off separately and sneak back home again with info if they are successful. However if they aren't and the villa you are interested in has activated the exchange tech you will find that your spy has got drunk and spilt your guilty secrets..... At least that's my take on it.

The Tavern is where you recruit spies and the overlay when you click on the villa concerned is where you send them from.

DeletedUser965

you got me wrong,i'm not getting the option of sending spies, i know how they work and i am able to send them to barbarian villages but i cannot send them to any players village, the starting protection has already ended.

DeletedUser965

thank you the problem seems to have been fixed, i can send the spies now