Sabotaged Church doesn't return farm capacity

SechulLath

As overpowered as sabotage is when spammed this one is really bad if its not an isolated case. Had my church taken down (something next to impossible with ordinary game mechanics) and I did not regain the farm space so now I have a new village in enemy territory where I need to rebuild a warehouse, build a new farm level and then rebuild the church so I can regain my faith bonus. Literally every single spy sent destroyed a building. That is ridiculous and gamebreaking.

DeletedUser2258

Great, this bug was reported several weeks ago and still not fixed yet.

DeletedUser924

Hasn't it been made clear enough that you don't have to continually point out the fact that the sabotage needs revising. I'm not saying you should post your bug but for crying out loud enough with the whining and complaining about this feature. They have said they are working on a way to fix it so just let them do their job.

@elphin which bug are you referring the church which is a true bug or the sabotage feature which truly can only be classified as a broken feature? i ask because i've not heard of the church no refunding population when demolish. Though if you ask me and it is a bug as opposed to a caching issue and it caused the lose of a village which is most likely the outcome that would come of this. then when fixed the villages should revert back just a they did for the last bug that killed troops which lead to villages being nobled that would otherwise not have been.

@SechulLath Do you not have spies of your own? i hear all the time of every sabotage being successful but i send them by the hundreds and get no less than 25% of them to fail and that's with me sending other spies to kill the defenders spies. I'm doing this day round and it doesn't matter what time of day it is i always lose some. At first i concluded that i was losing them to empty villages but now i believe it may be the work of spies. Sure the feature is still broken because in 6 days i've crushed half my enemy which was unattainable by my nukes(which i sent first). But if you consider 25% of the over 500 runs now that's 125 building levels the defender saved by building spies.

SechulLath

8 attacks over about 20 minutes. Second attack took out the church. Every single one successful, including the first which killed the defending spies. ridiculous. I didn't bother checking through the posts to see if this was mentioned earlier. I'm not even playing on beta, just assumed that bugs posted here have a higher chance of being seen. So bitching is perfectly appropriate. I didn't sign on to be a beta tester, I joined a "non-beta" server after receiving an email saying TW2 was going live. For a commercial game, this type of bug is unacceptable and should be top priority instead of the little cosmetic fixes and new p2w features that keep getting pushed instead.

DeletedUser924

Well then you are in the wrong forum because this is the beta server not the en server. try forum.en.tribalwars2.com but anyway i'm talking about the sabotage not being a bug but the not refunding farm space would be. Also if you read version 1.5 its not cosmetic fixes. its fixes like your attacking army no longer disappears into thin air when you conquer a village (and with the bug you didn't even get the village). But Did the first one that killed your troops have multiple spies? its unlucky that your church was hit so quickly but it was unacceptable that you had to risk losing your village because you couldn't even rebuild it. Which is why i say talk to the support team via ingame ticket because then if the bug caused you to lose the village you could likely get your village back if not your village and your troops. and i don't mean to bee abrupt but i've been running through these forums constantly and it gets old seeing people come here create new accounts just to bitch. especially when there is a topic specifically for discussing the problems with the feature in which they told us that the problem was already being looked into several times.

DeletedUser2258

@Samuri I was referring to the church bug. I experienced the same thing. My church was demolished by a failed (!) sab attack (not sure if this one was fixed or not) and my provisions were stucked as if nothing happened. So I couldn't build back my church in that village, until my farms were damaged too and only after I built them back I finally got back my provisions.

DeletedUser924

Elphin;n25094 said:
@Samuri I was referring to the church bug. I experienced the same thing. My church was demolished by a failed (!) sab attack (not sure if this one was fixed or not) and my provisions were stucked as if nothing happened. So I couldn't build back my church in that village, until my farms were damaged too and only after I built them back I finally got back my provisions.

What happened if you built the farm up a level without it being demolished? did it add the appropriate number to what you had or did it revert to normal?

DeletedUser2258

I cant answer to your question because my farm was at level 30.

DeletedUser40

We have found a temporary solution to this issue.
Please open a support ticket if you still have issues with farm space not being calculated properly :)