Ridiculously overpowered Attacking Units

• Thread starter King RichardBurnish IV
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just got attacked with a force of approximately 460 axemen and around 90 light cavalry as well as 15 mounted archers. I had 975 units and a level 10 wall when he attacked me. His attack modifier was at 113% while mine was at 150%. both of us had paladins. it even said in the battle report i had been 3% lucky?

My army composition: 320 Spearmen 320 Swordmen 110 Axe fighters 100 archers and 60 light cavalry as well as 10 mounted archers. all these units at 150% capacity.

Yet the attacker wins?!?

Looking on the world map my village has nearly twice the score of his. have been playing this game for nearly half a week now but im considering quitting because of this blatant bullshit

DeletedUser40

For us to be able to look up your case to check it, we need to know your player name and which world you are playing on.

DeletedUser2818

Just got attacked with a force of approximately 460 axemen and around 90 light cavalry as well as 15 mounted archers. I had 975 units and a level 10 wall when he attacked me. His attack modifier was at 113% while mine was at 150%. both of us had paladins. it even said in the battle report i had been 3% lucky?

My army composition: 320 Spearmen 320 Swordmen 110 Axe fighters 100 archers and 60 light cavalry as well as 10 mounted archers. all these units at 150% capacity.

Yet the attacker wins?!?

Looking on the world map my village has nearly twice the score of his. have been playing this game for nearly half a week now but im considering quitting because of this blatant bullshit

First off, the luck in battle report always goes toward the attacker, not the defender.
Secondly, your village score has NO connection AT ALL towards your fighting power. It is simply a measurement of how many buildings you have upgraded. I suggest you have a look around here for more information towards battle calculators and fighting power
https://en.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php