Ressources Management

DeletedUser926

With the increase of the number of village you own, it is practically impossible - unless you can play 24/7 :0))) - to adjust the ressources.

As you stated that in TW2 there will be no external script (we had a very usefull and used one for that in TW1), you imperatively need to add a function that will allow with a selection (e.g. Radio button):
- automatic repartition of ressources within one province;
- OR within all villages you own on the map;
- OR a selection of villages (groups).

This is a pure trivial function, that neither adds or subtracts anything to the game, it is only incredibly time consuming.
What it should do is to balance equally the sum of all available ressources within the selection of villages.
That would spare a lot of time for the players.

DeletedUser905

In Overview Villages tab you can select Production. There you can see what is building in each village and status of your warehouse. It would be very handy to be able to redistribute resources between your villages in this view.

DeletedUser2030

The model used in TW1 for redistribution of resources was abysmal. I look forward to something significantly better in TW2 and more akin to the resource balancer script which is used by almost all major players in TW1.

DeletedUser80

nixquin2;n21985 said:
The model used in TW1 for redistribution of resources was abysmal. I look forward to something significantly better in TW2 and more akin to the resource balancer script which is used by almost all major players in TW1.

I agree. This function is still implemented. At the moment there is nothing more planned.

DeletedUser894

Oh for a decent resource balancer......... It is cumbersome to send res to your villas atm.

DeletedUser926

Sorry, Fatal Error: you said
his function is still implemented
. Do you mean:
1 - It is yet to be (or should be) implemented ?
or
2 - The way it is done presently is the only one that will be available ?

Thanks

DeletedUser80

I can´t give you an exact answer, I´m not a developer. But I forwarded it to our Development, maybe they will give you an exact answer :rolleyes:

DeletedUser924

Can someone explain to me how this is implemented cause i see nothing that remotely does what was asked for in this thread but i may have missed something?

DeletedUser1587

Should be in th Forwarded section, not Implemented...