reset

DeletedUser754

hi,

when the game comes out and the final server are online... will there be a reset of my town if some1 reach the endgame purpose?

or will the servers run infinite and there will be never a reset of my town?

thanks in advance for your answer.

DeletedUser250

The beta server will periodically reset, but exactly when has not yet been announced.

DeletedUser80

Thank you Nauzhor. That´s right. The Betaserver will be resetted each time we´ve big new features. We´ll early enough announce that.

DeletedUser250

You were not promised the server would never reset so you are not owed any recompense . It should in fact be a given that a beta server will reset. The goal of a beta is to find flaws and fix them before launching the final game, if you chose to spend lots of money playing it, I suppose that's your decision to make, but it was never intended to be played as a super competitive servers, that was not its purpose. In my opinion the option to spend real money on your account shouldn't have even been activated for the beta, but that's obviously not my decision to make.

DeletedUser80

Tormund;n6156 said:
@Fatal_Error what about our money we spent?

We can´t refund any money. But you won´t loose your crowns after resetting the server.

DeletedUser754

hi,

i mean if the FINAL SERVERS are online. not the beta server.

DeletedUser80

We can´t transfer any crowns from the betaserver to the other language-versions. So your crowns will be stay here.
After ending of the closed beta we´ll test all new features first here before publishing on the normal language versions.