Rejected Reports of battle.

DeletedUser894

Am i missing something? Today i hit my 1st player. When i read the battle report it does not show the loot i have stolen, nor can i work out how to forward it to tribe mates etc. It is likely that i am missing the obvious, please enlighten me if i am. However if these features are missing please can we have them?

DeletedUser24

when you open your report, under the report, there is a headline called "detailed report". click on the + on the right and all the informations you want are shown. we made an easier report for the short informations and a detail report, if you need more.

DeletedUser894

did that but there was no res for my 1st proper attack, looks like it must be a bug as there was res shown when i went and smacked some one else. Oh well better get my head round screen shots and report it.....

DeletedUser24

also what sometimes happens is, that someone farmed the village right before you... we had this at the start of the beta, when everybody was farming like crazy...

DeletedUser894

Not in this case. It was a player owned villa. It just showed no res. I hve been hitting it repeatedly as well as others and have got reports showing res. If i could work out how to post screen shots i would....

DeletedUser894

Ok so here goes..... I have sussed out screen shots (i hope) and i had saved the report i was talking about above so now lets see if i can post it........:D

x626cRi.png

DZrJuTf.png

As you can see no loot and no boxes for it to be displayed in, had to do the report in 2 parts as it don' fit on my screen and wouldnt scroll down for me to let me capture it all. This was the fist time i had hit a player owned villa and has been the only time this has happened. I am running the latest chrome and opera.

Big thanks to Dement0r for helping me.