Report Sorting

• Thread starter DeletedUser2233
  • Start date

DeletedUser2233

Since Reports can be chaotic it would be nice to be able to sort them some by village.

DeletedUser80

Could you please explain your idea more exactly? You want screen the reports by village?

DeletedUser1825

i think what he ment my that there should be a specific folder for spy reports green reports and yellow reports and red reports, makes it easy to know what needs to be spied and what not

DeletedUser2233

Apollogies its was very poorly explained. The idea is to be able to sort the reports in "sub folders" / sub categories by e.g. village attack etc where you can automatically forward specific type of reports based in filters. There are already quite a few filters in game however you need to change them all the time which is quite time consuming (a similar idea could be filter presets insted of selecting the appropriate filters and keywords all the time)

Sincerely
Panayotis

DeletedUser1893

An example would be filtering all reports that have no losses to a no-loss folder of reports correct?

DeletedUser2233

Exactly, Or reports from village 1 to village 2 etc. I guess in TW 1 payment philosophy this could count as a premium account feature, since it just saves time required to inoute filters, change buttons /keywords

DeletedUser2233

* Note that this feature could be used on msg folders as well seperating generic inbox alliance inbox pa inbox as subfolders, however given tha reports are more chaotic it would be best suited there

DeletedUser80

I forwarded your idea to our devs. Moved to "forwarded".