Repeats same tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1467

So my account seems to be stuck in a vicious circle on the same part of the tutorial. The part where you recruit "20 spearmen" close the troop screen then have to access the map screen.
I have the issue some have of the map not loading/not responding. So i've waited, waited and waited some more and no response, so tried reclicking and waiting and nothing.
I've refreshed the screen and it jumps back to the recruiting "20" spearmen part, it takes the 20 provisions then asks to go on the map. And the same happens again...Nothing!!!

So i've tried logging out and logging back in. Once again it jumps back to the recruit "20" spearmen, takes yet a further 20 provisions and then asks to go on map and the same problem happens again.

So I tried on another browser and the exact thing happens of jumping back and repeating the same process.

All thats happened is my provisions has gone down 20 each time i've tried and i've gained nothing from it other than it repeating it all over again. (started of with around 200 provisions or whatever it is) I now have 86 and I have no troops and the 20 i've now recruited god knows how many times also are not there. I've just lost 140 provisions into thin air lol

Anyone seen this??

DeletedUser1467

This is the screen I am stuck on, you can't select anything or do anything, the only thing that works is the logout button and that just starts the same again. I've tried pressing the exit tutorial when it restarts and it does nothing but log me out and starts the same again lol. When I started on this repeat I was 95+hours protection and nearer 200 in provisions, as you can see where this issue keeps looping I am now at 66 provisions and no nearer to gaining anything

30v1uo0.jpg

DeletedUser1041

That's exactly what I was talking about previously! Same problem.

DeletedUser1467

I've tried all the advice everyone has had. I've used different browsers, i've refreshed, logged in and out, cleared the cache...everything and it just goes back one stage each time, it's really annoying aha

DeletedUser1475

I have the exact same issue over here. I'm quite dissapointed to be honest. I really wanted to play. ;(

DeletedUser1476

Having exactly the same issue. And by doing it over and over again, i lost almost all of my "Provisions" doing "Spearmans"... how are you going to fix this? :\ It's really a shame that it's so buggy.

DeletedUser1485

jrdys;n13471 said:
So my account seems to be stuck in a vicious circle on the same part of the tutorial. The part where you recruit "20 spearmen" close the troop screen then have to access the map screen.
I have the issue some have of the map not loading/not responding. So i've waited, waited and waited some more and no response, so tried reclicking and waiting and nothing.
I've refreshed the screen and it jumps back to the recruiting "20" spearmen part, it takes the 20 provisions then asks to go on the map. And the same happens again...Nothing!!!

So i've tried logging out and logging back in. Once again it jumps back to the recruit "20" spearmen, takes yet a further 20 provisions and then asks to go on map and the same problem happens again.

So I tried on another browser and the exact thing happens of jumping back and repeating the same process.

All thats happened is my provisions has gone down 20 each time i've tried and i've gained nothing from it other than it repeating it all over again. (started of with around 200 provisions or whatever it is) I now have 86 and I have no troops and the 20 i've now recruited god knows how many times also are not there. I've just lost 140 provisions into thin air lol

Anyone seen this??

same problem here.
i've tried evrything,im playing for 2 days now and evry day i log in severall times but evry time it's the same story.
hope you can repair this problem becaurse its a big one if you want people to play this game

DeletedUser1358

I am having the same issue. I tried 3 browsers now. If I skip the tutorial I end up somewhere on the map but my village is not in sight.
This happens only on server 1 the second server works without any problems.

DeletedUser1467

Mines still stuck as well. I've repeated it so many times now that I have no provisions left :(. So I'll just have to wait for it to be fixed now I guess

DeletedUser1550

same problem. funny thing is it only is in expertus in experior it has worked perfekt....

DeletedUser5

Anyone still experiencing this issue after the recent update?

Status
Not open for further replies.