Rejected Quick Views

DeletedUser632

Apologies in advance if there is a way to already do this.

It would be nice to have the bottom section of the screen so that you can rearrange the `quick views` (ie: reports, mail, tribe, tribe forum, units, shop, etc...) to best suit each players needs. My achievements and shop/ inventory items are less important that having my market or HQ as an option to put in place of those other categories. It would be better to have those "less important" (for lack of a better word) things tucked away in an options menu or something along those lines. It would be very convenient, and would provide a more comfortable gaming experience for each player. Basically the idea is revolved around the way you move apps on your phone, or on the Tribal Wars app itself; you can put the things you use the most at the front, and leave the less important things to the back.

Another idea (also may or may not be already done, but I have clicked around) is hotkeys in place for things. An example might be clicking "B" (as long as you arent typing a message) and the barracks pops up, clicking "R" for rally point, "T" for tribe, so on so forth !

DeletedUser653

If you don't mind my asking, what short cuts would you actually like that aren't already there? I think its a good idea to add customisability, but I can't actually think of anything else I'd like to have in the interface?

EDIT: The HQ sort of works down the right hand side unless you wanted to just open the entire thing when your queue is full?

DeletedUser632

i am more or less leaning towards the customizability. What I was mainly getting at is the ability to move around the shortcuts to better suit your own needs.

DeletedUser3

Hello xleavitt, Thank you for your suggestion. The idea of customization is very interesting, but could be tedious to implement. I think your way of seeing the buttons as "apps" though is very advanced, and I will pass on your ideas.

DeletedUser310

Totally agree for the customizable bottom bar!

And for me, there's another relevant suggestion : the hotkeys.
They were introduced with the latest update on Tribal Wars and I was thinking that, with all the necessary arrangements, it would be great to have them also on TW2 .