Not a bug Queue

DeletedUser2759

I will go into as much detail as possible, but for the record i don't know if this is a bug or if it has already been reported.

When you have something queued to construct or upgrade it shows you in the head quarters how many player points it give you, how many recourse's it cost, and what it gives you.
Now here's the issue, for example: you have the hospital queued to upgrade twice, it tells you it will give you X amount of beds and X amount of player points for X, X, and X amount of resources.
Here lies the issue, if you have the hospital queued to upgrade already it will still show the original upgrade instead of the one you would be getting.
For example: you have hospital level 1 queued, in the head quarters it says upgrade hospital to level 2, but it only shows the amount of beds hospital one would give you instead of hospital level 2. And same with player points and resource cost.
This 'bug' isnt only in the hospital it in all the buildings, i just used the hospital as a example.
Sorry if this is a reported bug, or if this is not a bug at all, just thought i would report it.

DeletedUser350

I don't see this as a bug since it simply display only the one that is being constructed at the moment. The one that is in que will be shown when it's time to begin upgrading comes. But, the final call lies with Liam.